Health & Exercise
All of our classes follow all current COVID-19 guidelines provided by the State of NC and the CDC. We are offering classes as we can based on current orders from the Governor and Secretary of State. Masks are required when inside any City building.
In Person Classes
Future Generation Self Defense - $12 (multi child discount)
- Korean Style Self Defense for ages 5 and up. No need to pre-register. Registration is 15 minutes before class.
6pm Beginner Class, 6:45pm Yellow and Green Belts, 7:30pm Blue Belts and above
Zumba - $5
Yoga - $5 Bring your own mat.
- Outdoor Saturdays 9am - 10am. Class will be held beside the Recreation Center near the large playground. $5
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10:30am - 11:30am in the Recreation Center Gym. Masks required during exercise.
Line Dancing at the Senior Center $3
- Tuesday nights 6:30pm - 8:00pm
Walking in the Gym - Free
- Tuesdays and Thursdays people are welcome to walk in the gym wearing masks from 8am - 9am.
Pickleball in the Gym - Free
Fitness with Lori - Tuesdays and Fridays at 8am. Classes are held on the new basketball court and are geared toward intermediate and above fitness levels. 1 month of training for $100 or $15 daily drop in. Bring your own mat, water, and dumbbells.
Online Classes You Can Do at Home
Please utilize these videos remembering that if you engage in this exercise you do so at your own risk and are voluntarily participating. It is recommended that you consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other fitness program to determine if it is right for your needs.