Yard Sales Do's & Don'ts
Permits are no longer required for yard sales, garage sales, lawn sales, attic sales, moving sales, rummage sales, etc.
- No more than two sales per year.
- Sales are allowed during daylight hours only.
- Sales are allowed only Thursday through Sunday and on public holidays.
- May only be placed on the premises of the dwelling unit that is conducting the sale.
- May not be attached to utility poles, public signs, or other public utility structures.
- No signs may be placed in the public right-of-way or in any location that may impede the vision of passing motorists.
- All signs shall be removed at the conclusion of the yard sale event.